Sunday, March 17, 2013

News from the family:




 Laurence: Lots of school work, these days so I cant go out much on weekdays. At the end of October we went to Kitgum and I stayed for a few days, with my old friends who moved there from Arua a year ago.



We bought a tortoise recently which I’ve named Gonzalez. Playing football a lot as usual.
Thinking about what to do for A levels, and looking forward to Christmas in England - hopefully with snow.





Maria: The last few months I've been busy with a lot of new ventures. I have joined the Office Training Cadets - part of the TA. I am also volunteering in my local MP's constituency office and was successful in gaining an Internship in Parliament for my third year!
In my church I have been providing cover for the Boxercise class on several occasions and have really enjoyed it; I hope to gain some qualifications in this area so I could potentially teach my own classes.
Uni is busy as ever and the work never stops but I'm looking forward to December when I will go skiing with the OTC and will then come back to have Christmas with the family :)

Jerome: Hi guys, the past couple of months have been a lot more relaxing than the summer work. I've got back into college life and all the assignments which are involved.
Recently I've started to take part in Wildfire Camps again. These camps are evangelical teams with YWAM going into different cities to spread the good news.
I'm trying to decide what I want to do next year regards to university which is hard to decide on but I'm slowly making up my mind.
Last weekend I took part in a walk called the Rudolf romp. It was 24 miles and a good fitness test. We finished the walk in the dark with big blisters but we really enjoyed the walk.
I'm looking forward to Christmas and my parents coming back which should be good. 

No comments: