Monday, August 27, 2012

News from the family:



Laurence couldn’t write this as he was en route to England when I needed his contribution. Loz  really enjoyed his cousin’s visit. He’s now in the UK with old friends. He has enjoyed YWAM Wildfire in the Olympic atmosphere in Coventry. Now he’s at Soul SurvivorMaria: In the last 2 months I've completed all my exams and received my results - I passed! We had our End of Year Ball which was a nice chance to dress up and go out as a group of friends to celebrate the end of first year. I stayed longer than most in Hull as I worked until near the end of June. In June I completed my Gold Duke of Edinburgh expedition on the North Yorkshire moors without a drop of rain in sight.
     Half way through June I moved into a friends house as my halls contract was up; I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to moving into my house in August! It will be much more convenient as its nearer to uni, town, work etc. -technically should be cheaper...
     Matt and I are now on our holidays, I went up to Scotland for 5 days where we visited his sister in Stirling, went to Edinburgh
     Matt and I are now on our holidays, I went up to Scotland for 5 days where we visited his sister in Stirling, went to Edinburgh      Matt and I are now on our holidays, I went up to Scotland for 5 days where we visited his sister in Stirling, went to Edinburgh etc Then travelled down to Bedworth to see old friends and my old running club which was great :) Visits to family and friends in London, East Grinstead, Brighton and then Bangor (N.Wales) followed. Soon I go to Austria with a friend and family. :)Jerome:  Did the Yorkshire 3 peaks with my friend Joel. We finished in the dark due to lack of fitness, wet ground and late starting. Really good fun and well worth the effort.    Broke up for summer a couple of weeks back and I've had my holiday before working on a farm near Howden for harvest. Hopefully I won’t get too tired working. 

No comments: