Wednesday, August 22, 2012

News from the family:


 Maria:  This month I've had a lot on in terms of uni. I've had 2 exams so far and my last one is on the 24th so I'll be glad when they're over! It's amazing how fast my first year has gone! Modules for next year have been chosen and i have a house sorted for next year. Had a fantastic time go-karting with friends last week and am enjoying a relaxing break visiting Matt in Dundee. I had lunch at St Andrews gold course - student budget didn't reach to cover a round! Looking forward to my end of year ball, then travelling with my boyfriend in July :)


Jerome: Well I'm writing this on the 1st sunny day in England for quite a while. Its beautiful, but for some reason I'm inside. I've got my stockmanship parade coming up next week its hard getting the sheep clipped and trained to show. It looks very unimpressive! I've been doing a lot of tractor work recently cultivating for planting maize. I'm looking forward to harvest time & a summer break from assignments.
Planning what to do right now. 


Laurence:  Hello. I am about to do my last exam. For the past two weeks I have done the exams for my three IGCSEs English, Maths, and Geography.  Apart from that, our football team have had are first two tournaments. We lost all our games but not by a big margin, I don’t think it is too bad, considering they were our first matches. I am looking forward to going back to England on the 27th of January. Now the premiership has finished I am really missing watching matches, so I’m looking forward to euro 2012 where England only have a chance if we are as lucky as Chelsea.

No comments: