Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Directed Readings in Biblical Studies


It’s been a very interesting few months, participating on the 'Directed Readings In Biblical Studies' Course for three months. It entailed reading 7000 pages of all kinds of literature and pictures relating to scripture. From archaeological evidence; to the Apocrypha; to recent hermeneutics on slaves, women and homosexuals the subject matter was broad as it was deep.

By no means have I done the subject justice, but my appetite to know God and make him known has not wavered. Rather it has increased.

Special thanks go to Ho Kwang, my co-worker student friend and to Andy Thomas the Course Director at The Kings Lodge YWAM Nuneaton. Thank you Adam for encouraging me to do it and for allowing me space should I follow on with staffing the School of Biblical Studies

No comments: