Monday, February 3, 2014


Jerome: Hey! I'm a month and a half into university and really enjoying it. I never imagined I would be as busy as I am! I've got quite involved with the Christian Union, Agrics Society and many sports clubs. The course is going well although a lot more theoretical at the moment but we are told it becomes more applied in years 2 and 3.
I've also joined the OTC (Officer Training Corps) which is part of the Reserve Army and I train every Wednesday and weekends fortnightly. This is a good part time job although it can consume a considerable amount of time. Last weekend I went home and took the car with a few mates to the Peak District which was good fun. We got caught by the rain up high but the wind soon dried us off! I've joined a village Baptist church which is a real blessing and I hope I can develop my faith more there!



Laurence:.I’ve joined a debating society and have been out canvassing with the Labour candidate for our area. I’m encouraged with Arsenal’s performance

No comments: