Monday, February 3, 2014

Family News

Maria: I've now been working full time in parliament for 2 months and have learnt a lot so far! As any job there are ups and downs but it's providing me with a great insight into British politics and lots of opportunities to network. The Labour Party Conference in September was good fun and enabled me to see not only a lot of prominent Labour speakers but also get to know my colleagues much better. I moved into Crouch End mid October and like the new area. I've found a new running club and am gradually getting used to the London hills! The graduate job search has begun and so I'm looking at my possibilities for after I graduate next summer, but am potentially looking at taking a year out. I'm going to Marrakesh in December for a number of days with a friend so looking forward to that! :)

No comments: