Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Maria:  I've done a lot since finishing uni for this year. Having moved out of my house in Hull I've been on my OTC Annual camp, the culmination of my years training with the university officer training section of the TA. Afterwards, Matt and I went for a lovely week in Cyprus where we went scuba diving, jet skiing, explored and enjoyed the sun! :)
    Then I was in Bavaria, Germany on an OTC Adventure Training trip and am having a great time doing treks, klettersteig, climbing and white water rafting.
    My results for this academic year have been good. I've just passed my driving theory test and plan to do my practical test later this summer after working at a cadet camp. So lots to look forward  to! I hope you’re all having fantastic summers too :)  :D   
      

No comments: