Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fielder Family News


Jerome:  Well, I’ve been back  in Arua for 3 weeks and I’ve enjoyed catching
 up with friends out here and seeing to the garden. Before leaving England in May I went to Prague with the college to learn about agricultural practices. It was fascinating to see the soviet unions legacy on farming and the whole country in general. It was also interesting to here the difficulties of farmers mainly surrounding unfair trade within the EU.
   I had the summer ball and graduation at college which made a really good end to my time at Askham Bryan. I achieved a Distinction and was also awarded the Principal’s prize! I’ve decided to go to Nottingham University and I will be starting in September when I return from Uganda which I’m very excited about. Bye!

No comments: