Friday, October 14, 2011

Helen in the Refinery

Helen: It’s been a busy 6 weeks without Adam. Sharing our vision and testimonies has helped me to see the value of developing this partnership ministry in this ministry. We are, I believe at a breakthrough point where we will start to see more deaf disciples keen and equipped to take the love of Jesus to the isolated deaf.


Seeing Maria and Jerome start to settle into University and College life has filled me with a little worry and lots of hope. My prayer is that they will be lovingly parented by the wider body of Christ and that they will mature in that way.

To close i want to thank all family and friends old and new who are continuing to encourage us. I hope I was able to bring some words of encouragement back to England. I am looking forward to seeing my special husband Adam and super son Laurence after six long weeks.

No comments: