Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jerome’s News March 2010



February has been mostly spent with my Grandma n Granddad. We visited Murchison falls national park with them which was a nice break.

I have started to help my Dad with his Deaf ministry I’m coaching a group of deaf boys a bit younger than I. It’s a weekly thing and soon we will arrange a game against the hearing.

We have had a bit of variety during home schooling in Feb. Granddad taught me about a Unit trust and helped me with some of my business work. Grandma also taught us public speaking.

I have just made a pigeon box for two pairs which I will soon buy. The hens are multiplying my second lot chicks will be hatching within a week and I’m in the process of making a chicken business. At the moment I’m just raising the chicken population.

No comments: