Monday, March 14, 2011

Maria's News

This month has been quite busy as I've had a lot of exams but thankfully they are finally over! I ran a 10km race last week which was hard but I was glad to complete it and was pleased with my time and position. I've increased my training distances so I can gradually build up my stamina in hope to run a half marathon in the coming summer months.
My job at the cake shop and  house care for a disabled lady are going well and I thoroughly enjoy both which is great for me!
I spent last weekend with my grandparents, uncle aunt and cousins as we celebrated a late
christmas dinner (my grandparents were in Uganda for xmas) and so I had a fab time catching up with them :)
Looking forward to half term as I'm off to Berlin! You'll hear all about it in the next newsletter! :)

No comments: