Friday, April 9, 2010

Jerome's news: April 2010




This month my chicken business has received more demand so I need more hens to lay eggs.


I went to visit a model farm with some American friends, Jack and Jacob above, which was cool. I then biked there for seeds it must be 15km each way.

I’m gutted Arsenal dropped points to Brumbut o well hopefully we can beat Barca.

Been farming a bit growing different grains to reduce costs by feeding chickens with homegrown grain.

Maria's News
This month I had my 17th birthday. It was great to receive a few presents and messages from England so thanks to everyone who did that!

I‘ve started having motorbike lessons from Dad which has been cool, they’re not that hard, its just trying to remember everything! :P

We visited a local farm and learnt about their livestock n crops which was interesting.

On Palm Sunday we biked to visit friends and had a great time with the. From their balcony you can see Congo. I quite fancy a wander over there...

No comments: